Lovely visit to GA this time. We had fun, even though it was quick. We had off of yoga classes for the weekend and Jason was out to sea...so I realized I don't know how often I will be able to go home like this when he leaves for deployment. So off we went. Good visiting, good shopping, good times.
Munchkin is growing like a weed and really coming into her personality...she definitely speaks her mind! We were sitting on the couch with Yiayia and she had a bowl of "crunch crunches" (cheese puffs) and I was absentmindedly snacking on them. All of a sudden she grabs the bowl, looks at me and shouts "That's enough!"
Yiayia and I just busted out laughing. Apparently we'd reached the end of her sharing her snacks with Mommy.
We went to the aquarium with my friend Karen, after visiting my sister and Munchkin's buddy Ezra. He has two goldfish in his room, which she thinks is THE coolest thing. (We're getting her some fish soon). We walked up to the huge viewing window at the aquarium and see all the fish right there. She looks at me in awe, and says in a breathless little voice "Mama, more than two!"
She is just too much.
Finally finished Easter shopping the other day, and the Bunny himself has been very generous I must say. AND I found the cutest Easter shoes for her...oh there will be pictures tomorrow. I did just realize, though, that her dress may be a bit big...we'll see what happens.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment