But has duty tonight, so no seeing Jason. Bummed about that but I kinda counted on it since I knew the schedule. Not much going on. The other day we went to the post office and Munchkin saw the worker putting stamps on something. So she whispers "Mommy, stickers" to me while we are in line. I had her sitting on the mini counter that you line up next to. She kept looking at others in line and saying "waiting for our turn" over and over and "it's hard to wait". She cracks me up, all the time.
When we got to the counter, she asked the man for "stickers". He looked at me like he thought we were crazy...when I explained he smiled and gave her a couple of priority mail stickers which she promptly stuck to her legs. She is adorable when she's being like this.
Though, sadly I have to say our favorite park is no more. A couple of days ago, I drove up and got out only to be greeted by the yellow tapes keeping people out. http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/fire-damages-ches-playground We are so sad. We go to this park every day, and have taken friends and family there before, this park was spectacular and I am so sorry that I won't be able to chase Zoe through the maze anymore. This place was amazing. Watching the news feed, I almost want to cry. I hope to find a way to volunteer time when the time comes to rebuild it.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment