Random post today. The picture was Munchkin's response when I mentioned that we were going to ship a box off to Daddy...I guess she misses him a lot. She has been asking for him more lately but when she finally gets a chance to talk to him she just seems too busy in her own little world. She will say Hi Daddy and I love you but then she's off again.
The yard guy is hopefully going to beat the rain to get the juniper stumps out of the ground today. He said he was on his way over but that was like half an hour ago. I guess I should have asked where he's coming from, huh? I can't wait to plant in that bed. I'm going to put in hydrangeas and then just annuals for the rest. Mainly because I can't decide how I want it to look but I KNOW I want hydrangeas. And Jason can maybe help me brainstorm on long term plants next planting season.
Apparently, in the world according to Munchkin, E, F, and G are not remotely important letters and we could do well without them. She always skips them in the alphabet and it makes me laugh every time. She has striken "Pinkerdoh" from her vocabulary and that makes me incredibly sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment