Not doing so great keeping up, huh?
Today I learned that some bounce houses will let parents play too. I've been to 3 and 2 didn't allow it so this was news. Munchkin was thrilled beyond belief, and Mom is exhasted. I wanted to let her drive so I could take a nap!!
We climbed and slid, and played for a few hours, then went to visit Nana and Papou. Nice visit there, Munchkin was a good girl even though she did NOT nap today. Unusual for her lately, but what can you do?
Got home and finally washed the clothes/linens I cleaned out of the garage during my recent purge. HOLY GIANT SPIDERS BATMAN!!! I may not sleep, I am so creeped out. And there are new rules governing camping things starting immediately! I HATE spiders. I used to tape them to the floor b/c I couldn't deal with them. I remember my dad asking me what all the scotch tape was doing on the floor under the cabinets. LOL.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment